Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Treasure Tuesday That time again. My Dh and I sneak out to breakfast once a week and this is our wonderful place where we can go to and enjoy coffee and the view. .To some this maynot be thought of as much, but my man is a Pastor, and a small home business owner as well ,so his time is precious.!!! I really appreciate the time and isn't this a treasure of a view?????

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz what a lovely idea , good on you !
Thanks for playing .

Dawn said...

Love this... made me giggle. My hubby and I lead busy lives too and visit a local HJ's sometimes for a quiet chat in the corner too... Blessings to you both
Hugs Dawn x x x

Janice said...

Sometimes it is just the simple things that we really treasure. It sounds like a very special part of your week.

Sheila said...

I am sure you treasure that beautiful view but the special time you get to spend with your husband is a treasure for sure , time is the most precious thing we have .

BubzRugz said...

That's a special treasure - it's great to spend time with the one you love....... Hugz

proud parents

proud parents