Today is my youngest son's birthday. Happy Birthday Caleb. He is our 6th child , 4th boy. In 1996 we thought our family was complete . My 2nd boy, 3rd child ,died in Nov, that year and then Caleb was born 9 mths later. How funny. I know mothers do not have favourites, but he is everyones special boy because of the timing of his birth and he brings Joy to so many people that he comes into contact with. Here he is with his little nephew.
3 comments:
Liz that is such a sad story but what a special treasure Caleb is , happy birthday Caleb !
Happy birthday, Caleb. I hope you have a wonderful day
Hi Liz, Caleb looks like such a precious child. I am so sad that you went through such a sad event in your life. However I praise God that He has blessed you with Caleb. Enjoy the day Liz!
*~*Happy Birthday Caleb*~*
oxo
Post a Comment